HOME | QUOTE REQUESTS
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME...
For the past 14 years, I've been selling Fiji Weddings, Honeymoons and Holidays exclusively. I made my start in the industry as a Fijian Destination Wedding Planner, as such, I am well versed in luxury and group travel. I'm also a Mother of 3 children aged 4, 10 and 12 years. My children have practically grown up in the Fijian Islands, so I really understand family/multi-generational travel. We are regular visitors to Fiji, travelling back and forth several times per year. I've personally visited and stayed at almost 50 Resorts, covering all regions. I regularly attend Tourism Fiji Expos and Familiarisations and I'm recognised as a “Matai Specialist”. I have developed long standing relationships with leading providers in the Fijian Tourism Industry.
I am passionate about the Fijian Islands and it's people and I love working with my Clients to create their dream Fijian holiday!
HOW I WORK...
As a Fijian Destination Specialist with 14 years experience selling the Fijian Islands exclusively, my professional knowledge and experience is highly sought after. With a rapidly growing business, in order to allocate my time appropriately, I do require a non-refundable travel planning deposit of AUD$100.00 prior to commencing the planning of your trip. This deposit will be deducted from your confirmed booking and will be forfeited as a service fee should you decide not to travel.
RETURNING CLIENTS (VIP's)...
Returning clients are exempt from the travel planning fee and may contact me via your preferred method.
WHY BOOK WITH ME...
- Save time. I know the Fijian Islands! I can help select the right property for you based on your requirements and your budget!
- Save money. I have access to competitive wholesale rates and industry perks, depending on your chosen property.
- Experience! I make it my business to know Fiji inside and out. I won't sell it if I haven't personally experienced it.
- 24/7 support pre/during/post travel.
- I work for YOU! I listen to what you want and I work with you to create your ideal Fiji itinerary.
ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
My travel service is best suited to those who are busy and don't have hours upon hours to dedicate to research and would prefer to outsource. Perhaps you're a nervous traveller and you love having the 24/7 support for your own peace of mind? You may have a bit of a tricky itinerary in mind and want a professional on board? Maybe you're a high end traveller looking for a luxe experience with industry perks? You may have started out thinking you'd DIY and have found yourself overwhelmed and confused?
NO BOOKING FEES!
It's no secret that Travel Agents earn a commission. When you book with me, I earn a commission from my suppliers which is how I am paid. My time, my expert knowledge, my support and guidance. My aim is to provide you with a quality end to end travel service, with a focus on value and an amazing experience on the ground in Fiji.
There are no additional bookings fees or hidden charges.
- Feel free to read my client reviews here.
- Flick me a quick email with any questions you may have here.
READY TO GO?
How exciting! Please fill out the form below, complete your payment and I'll be in touch ASAP.
Holidaying in Fiji.
Please also note the following:
* Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
* All prices are in AUD and are subject to increase until ticketed/paid in full due to tax changes, supplier increases, currency fluctuations etc.
* Only the product and/or services specified are included. Any additional product and/or service provided, is to be settled direct with the Supplier/Provider.
* Airfares are non-refundable.
* Special conditions, amendments and cancellation penalties do apply. Please ask for details.
* Alterations after confirmation of itinerary incur a $55.00 surcharge per change.
* Your booking is subject to automatic cancellation if full payment is not received by the due date.
* All Passports must have a minimum of 6 months validity from your arrival date back in Australia.
* Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. For the latest travel advice, please refer to www.smartraveller.gov.au
Further information about our booking terms and conditions can be found here: Booking T&C's.